This is an invitation to all members of our League to attend our Annual General Meeting. Please come out and support your league.
Time: Oct 19 at 7:00 PM
Location: The New Royal Canadian Legion Building
10626 City Pkwy Surrey
(The new tall red and black building one block directly east from our park).
The AGM is your opportunity to make suggestions to the incoming board of directors.
It is also your opportunity to take on a leadership role in the league by volunteering for a one-year term in any position. We are always eager to have new people and ideas. All positions are open for election. If you are interested and want to know more about various roles and time commitments, please contact Mark Deshane at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM Agenda is as follows:
1. CALL TO ORDER – INTRODUCTIONS – PROCEDURES: 7:00 PM
2. BUSINESS ARISING FROM 2022 MINUTES. The minutes will be circulated for review. If there was no new business the minutes will be displayed since they are primarily a reflection of the voting proceedings.
3. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS YEAR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
a. President’s Report
b. Treasurer’s Report
c. Baseball Operations and Player Agents’ Reports
5. Nominating committee and explanation of election process.
6. ELECTION OF 18 OFFICERS.
7. NEW BUSINESS- an opportunity to make suggestions to the new Board.